Run two marathons.10-07-2012 Run a sub-four hour marathon.04-21-2012 Run a race that is not in Missouri or Kansas.10-07-2012 Eat breakfast every. single. day. no. matter. what.Done, and done!
- Change my eating habits for the better…one small change per week. Not so much.
- Raise money for a charity. I didn’t raise money, but I did help grant two wishes for the Make-A-Wish Foundation!
- Drink lots and lots and lots of water. I drank lots and lots of coffee…that counts, doesn’t it?
- Cook a new meal once a month. Unfortunately for my husband, this did not happen. I did make lots of salsa and ordered lots of pizzas! 🙂
- Do an unassisted pull-up. I’m so sad to say that this didn’t happen. I got about halfway up and stopped there. It’s definitely on my list for 2013!
- Run a sub-twenty-four minute 5K. I didn’t even run a 5K this year…I went for the 50K in under 5 hours instead!
- Keep up my blog. Up until summertime…then not so much. 😦
Spread some Operation Beautiful love. Take a road trip somewhere…hopefully Florida.07-2012
- Try zumba…and hopefully fall in love with it. Sadly, no.
- Take a hot yoga class. Even more sad, no.
Rock at nursing school.Oh yeah! One year down, one more to go!
- Stay in touch with friends and family. Always could do better…
Make new friends.I’m so happy to check this off! While it’s been sad being further from my family and old friends, I have made so many new great ones through nursing school and running! Smile, and not worry about these darn laugh lines.Eh, sure. Now I’m worrying about these crazy gray hairs!
2012, it’s been absolutely amazing…one of the best of all twenty-seven years yet! I have been beyond privileged to have had the opportunity to do so many great things this year, and there were so many moments that made me smile ear to ear, cry tears of joy, and take my breath away. Thank you to everyone who has been along for the ride.
With that being said, I couldn’t be more excited about what 2013 has to bring.