- Run for fun.
- But also PR in shorter distances.
- Not let my husband beat me in a 5K. (One of his goals was to beat me…)
- Do an unassisted pull-up…for real this year.
- Eat more natural, less processed foods.
- Try to learn to cook better…and with more variety. (Key word here is try…)
- Do more yoga, even if it’s just in my living room. Try hot yoga…try zumba.
- Make a better effort to write more. Revamp this little blog.
- Read a few books for pleasure, not for school.
- Rock my last year of nursing school and graduate with honors!
- Make a difference…somewhere, somehow.
- Stress way less (maybe this will solve the gray hair problem). Laugh way more.
- Last, but most definitely not least, start expanding this little family.